Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT 1.1 update, iPad version

Little chilled dark hip hop beat with the new version with iPad support.

Comments

• Wait does it support landscapes orientation now? This is what's holding me back.

• Yes, landscape mode for iPad. This is the beta, not in the full release yet.

• Can you change the sequence key easily, or do the notes have to be added again?

• @KlaatuNinja said:
    Yes, landscape mode for iPad. This is the beta, not in the full release yet.

You damn people in their beyond the velvet rope....

• Very cool. What other, um, developments might be in store? IAP sounds? Midi? Sample import??

• Anyone else beta testing this app?
    Any idea when the next update is coming?

• I have no timescale, but the updates have been thick and fast lately!! Should not be long I think.

• I want sample import as well, and I'd like a keyboard button so I don't have to edit to play live.

• I'm considering but also wonder if Oscilab already gives me same functionality.

• @KlaatuNinja said:
    I want sample import as well, and I'd like a keyboard button so I don't have to edit to play live.

Are they working on sample import, or is this a bit of wishful thinking?

• Wishful thinking....sorry..

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I'm considering but also wonder if Oscilab already gives me same functionality.

What do you mean? Oscilab couldn't be more different.

• Oscilab is more of a happy accident machine, this has a proper piano roll.

• At their forum they said sample import is at the top of the list.

• @KlaatuNinja said:
    Wishful thinking....sorry..

Bummer. This looks like fun, and cheaper than the chips I just had for tea, but I'd need a bit more ins and outs to keep me interested.

• Ok so currently how can you export recordings?

• Very nice!

• Hey guys - dev here!

Just to let you know that the KRFT 1.1 update is out today and brings full landscape iPad support as well as some other goodies! Here's a few videos showing the iPad version in action:

RE: Sample Import, We're currently looking at how best to implement it. What methods do you use to do this in other apps? I've seen Audio Copy, General Pasteboard, DropBox, Google Drive.. which method is the most most useful/straight forward in your opinion.

Thanks,
    Alex

• @Alex fox said:
    Hey guys - dev here!

Just to let you know that the KRFT 1.1 update is out today and brings full landscape iPad support as well as some other goodies! Here's a few videos showing the iPad version in action:

RE: Sample Import, We're currently looking at how best to implement it. What methods do you use to do this in other apps? I've seen Audio Copy, General Pasteboard, DropBox, Google Drive.. which method is the most most useful/straight forward in your opinion.

Thanks,
    Alex

Those vids are great, and I can see now the unique performance tools it's bringing to the party. On the cusp of buying...

I know there's no IAA or Audiobus support, but can we 'open in' saved recordings into audioshare?

• @MonzoPro said:
    I know there's no IAA or Audiobus support, but can we 'open in' saved recordings into audioshare?

I just tried it and it appears that you can 'open in' audioshare !

• @Alex fox said:

@MonzoPro said:

I just tried it and it appears that you can 'open in' audioshare !

Sold!

• edited February 2017

very cool track. Will pay more attention now.
    Sorry for ignorance, but what are the main differences from NOIZ app?

Edit: at this price, I decided I've seen enough and will support you and just buy! Now for the fun part. Thanks

Double Edit: and fun I am having. It's cool, I'm happy I bought it. 1 thing I wonder already....is there a pause/play button? Seems when I stop playback, my selected parts are lost.

• That would be the way to get samples in as well, just as Elastic Drums does.

• @Redo1 said:
    very cool track. Will pay more attention now.
    Sorry for ignorance, but what are the main differences from NOIZ app?

Edit: at this price, I decided I've seen enough and will support you and just buy! Now for the fun part. Thanks

hehe, cheers!! The main difference is you can build your own interfaces in KRFT instead of picking from preset layouts. There's also a lot more depth regarding sounds, settings etc. NOIZ also has a social network were you share your songs, which is why you need to login to NOIZ but not into KRFT.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    That would be the way to get samples in as well, just as Elastic Drums does.

You mean audioshare ?

• @Alex fox said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    That would be the way to get samples in as well, just as Elastic Drums does.

You mean audioshare ?

yes, sorry.

• Sold!

Please consider IAA and AudioBus which is the IOS standard for pro recording. Would be awesome if Ableton Link could be added as well. All these would make this app an incredible creative tool for serious composition. It already is beautiful but this would take it to a whole new level!!

Congrats on a very inspiring and innovative music creation app!

@Alex fox said:
    Hey guys - dev here!

Thanks,
    Alex

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Sold!

Please consider IAA and AudioBus which is the IOS standard for pro recording. Would be awesome if Ableton Link could be added as well. All these would make this app an incredible creative tool for serious composition. It already is beautiful but this would take it to a whole new level!!

Congrats on a very inspiring and innovative music creation app!

Thanks! Yes we're looking into IAA & Ableton Link. So I understand, what is the point of having both IAA & Audio Bus?