Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zmors Modular great Update.

edited February 2017 in General App Discussion

-Zmors Modular is now universal
-new presets from Stephan Bobinger
-new module 8 channel perfomance sequencer:-)
-new module swing clock modulation
-new module analog pitch correction
-fix bug when try move the keyboard
-add knob labels to macro module
-resort AUv3 list
-allow select AUv3 presets
-switchabe audio engine via setting app
Yeah!

Comments

• pretty rad

• Great! But it desperately needs folder support for patches cause it's getting ridiculous

• Nice update, although I'm very unskilled in this app so far.
    Yes it seems that folder support is a rare feature amongst iOS apps.

Hello Audiobus and AUM ;)

• I just buckle down and always use set naming conventions. Some apps have folders, most do not, so the only thing that consistently works for are good naming habits. Really long lists in this app, though, so I feel ya.

• Yes! Another thing that bugs me is the IAA support. I have lots of apps and when trying to access them, everything is super slow. Needs to be optimized in that regard. Anyway the app is awesome otherwise!

@yug said:
    Great! But it desperately needs folder support for patches cause it's getting ridiculous

• Fantastic app has gotten even better

• Excellent!!!!!

• OK, so I jumped at last. Some fantastic sounds available from the presets. Occasionally a bit buggy on my Air1 and crackles a bit when I use it with AUM.

The main issue I seem to have is that I would like to output loops to play in S_nVox or Blocs or a lesser DAW. There is no timeline so this becomes a little more of a head scratcher than I would like. And no AudioBus?

Overall though pretty bloody marvellous and very well geared towards performance when the GUI for a patch is constructed that way. Some of the built-in examples show this off nicely.