Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MT DAW not showing up in outpu

edited December 2012 in Support and Feedback

Title says it all. iPad 3, all apps up to date, nothing else running in background.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• For me the MT DAW Audiobus update didn't show up in my normal update page in the App Store. Instead I had to go into the "my purchases" section, find it, and hit update. Maybe that's what is going on with you?

• That was it, thanks very much!

• I have been un/ re-installing MT DAW, from my purchases, and wirelessy many times now. Initially it returns in the output section. But maybe, 2 visits later...it has disappeared again. iPhone 4s, IOS 6.

Having incredible fun with Audiobus regardless! :)

• Ok, try this:
    1. Delete all apps in question.
    2. Reboot your device.
    3. Install the apps wirelessly (not from iTunes).
    4. Turn on Airplane mode.
    5. Launch Audiobus
    6. Put Audiobus in the background
    7. Launch every other app
    8. Go back to Audiobus basically do what you want to do.

If that solves your problems, then you've got a faulty local network.

• I'm glad that was it @Treefight , You're welcome :-)