Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new track-gadget + phase maker into auria,

Comments

• Korg hurry up!!

• Got a funky, psychedelic, melodic, thang cooking here. Very cool; rich sounds, man.

• Ahh now, that one just makes ya feel good all over. I loved every bit of it, and I don't say that about a lot of songs. Great work!

• Nicely understated.

• @supanorton said:
    Got a funky, psychedelic, melodic, thang cooking here. Very cool; rich sounds, man.

Thanks. Will be adding those descriptions to soundcloud.

• @wim said:
    Ahh now, that one just makes ya feel good all over. I loved every bit of it, and I don't say that about a lot of songs. Great work!

Awesome. That review made ME feel good all over. I love sad music but when i work on something happy like this i'm bouncing and grinning throughout

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Nicely understated.

Thanks man, i try to stay away from buildups etc. Don't wear bright colors either haha