Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beer is bad

edited January 2017 in Market Place

Aahaaaa

Comments

• I am drunk, forgive me. But you act like a bunch of wankers

• And in the morning I will be beautiful. And will forgive you still :)

• God bless you brother Johnny Goodyear, seriously

• Long live Auria. May Auria bless you with forgiveness for your sins, heathen.

• You're fucking hilarious man, fab filters saved auria

• Now back to the cult u go

• No worries. You are forgiven for your transgressions against our glorious DAW. Auria loves all.

• That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. (Wordsworth)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. (Wordsworth)

Great quote. I've never heard that. Reminds me of, Wooden's quote about character. The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching.

• I need a bloody cigarette mate. I have been on these for forums too long. I am from the ghetto of Chicago, and now I have been talkin British like u cats. deep down.... I'm jealous. It's fuckin ridiculous out here. Murders, all my friends going to jail. It's dark. I apologize for my negativity, once again I'm sorry .good night audio bus

• The Auria Kool Aid is much better than what you're drinking. C'mon man, everybody's doing it. What are you? A square?

• Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey. (Proust)

• It's all good. (and I was just fucking with you above).

It seems lot of people are in a dark place right now. So, remember, you're not alone. Get some sleep. Get back here in the morning and tell us how bad that hangover is. :D

Or..stay until dawn and let's get this thread closed down! WOOOOO!

• @supanorton said:
    The Auria Kool Aid is much better than what you're drinking. C'mon man, everybody's doing it. What are you? A square?

:D Lol thnx for that laugh mane lol needed it :D

• @robertreynolds said:
    It's all good. (and I was just fucking with you above).

It seems lot of people are in a dark place right now. So, remember, you're not alone. Get some sleep. Get back here in the morning and tell us how bad that hangover is. :D

Or..stay until dawn and let's get this thread closed down! WOOOOO!

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey. (Proust)

thanx fellas, it's a different world out here. Try to escape but the fkn place won't let ya. I'm drunk right now tho. Peace and chicken grease.1.

• Auria is the ugliest program on my iPad.

• @ksound said:
    Auria is the ugliest program on my iPad.

Not inaccurate. Alas.

• edited January 2017

@ksound said:

Not only that. It's a DAW that is ONLY available on iPad, yet it feels like it was made to be used with a mouse. And who exactly wants the play head to move slowly backwards when they click the back arrow?

• @Matthew said:

@ksound said:

Not only that. It's a DAW that is ONLY available on iPad, yet it feels like it was made to be used with a mouse. And who exactly wants the play head to move slowly backwards when they click the back arrow?

Bloody hell that is possibly the most annoying thing about Auria is not being able to have the playhead go back in an instead without tapping rewind a fair few times, lol.

• edited January 2017

@ksound said:

Plus 1.

Takes me back to windows 2000...

...and ASIO4All

• Don't drink and post. I've sunk this thread to spare everyone too much embarrassment. ;)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Matthew said:

@ksound said:

Bloody hell that is possibly the most annoying thing about Auria is not being able to have the playhead go back in an instead without tapping rewind a fair few times, lol.

Double-tap the rewind button and the transport returns to the start of the track. Also there is an Auto-Return option in the transport options which will return the playhead to wherever it was before you pressed play. Also there are markers you can send the playhead to.

Welcome to the cult :)

• Beer is not Bad....it's good.. see-

• Funny this thread has evolved to a "how to restart the track" discussion.

Sometimes we all need to ;-)

• Long live Auria!

• Auria is gold and yes, l'm a wanker

• @richardyot said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Matthew said:

@ksound said:

Double-tap the rewind button and the transport returns to the start of the track. Also there is an Auto-Return option in the transport options which will return the playhead to wherever it was before you pressed play. Also there are markers you can send the playhead to.

Welcome to the cult :)

Lol, that helps quite a bit, especially the "return to wherever you had the playhead last" option! Thanks mate. :)

• 8-year-old punk rocker.

• Drink driving an ipad is definitely a thing since it's not so fun drink driving a normal computer. We all do it I'm sure.
    I know I do.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey. (Proust)

"All men are cremated equal" ................ Spike Milligan. :)