Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Momentum" - Feedback Much Appreciated!

edited January 2017 in Creations

Hi All,

Here's my latest track, "Momentum". Recorded on iPhone, mastered on Final Touch (iPad). Any and all feedback very much appreciated, as is your time. Thanks, hopeyou enjoy it!

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/27382584

Comments

• Sounds great and enjoyed the whole track. Love that guitar tune that starts after the small break at 3:12.

• Very nice track :) A bit over-compressed/flat ,(talking about the mixing) but the music very nice ! I also enjoyed your others tracks too :)

• @Proto said:
    Sounds great and enjoyed the whole track. Love that guitar tune that starts after the small break at 3:12.

Thanks!

• @Korakios said:
    Very nice track :) A bit over-compressed/flat ,(talking about the mixing) but the music very nice ! I also enjoyed your others tracks too :)

Thanks for listening to the others as well! I agree, this one does have some issues in the mix. There are 24 tracks in play, and after endless twesking I had to settle on something. Maybe I'll revisit it with fresh ears.

• 24 tracks? That was tough! Which apps you used mostly?

• edited January 2017

@Korakios said:
    24 tracks? That was tough! Which apps you used mostly?

Yes, 24 tracks, but admittedly I didn't use the tracks as efficiently as I could have.

Apps used (all iPhone)
    GarageBand
    Audiobus
    Synthmaster
    SampleTank
    Crystalline
    Blocs Wave
    Animoog

Oh, and also Final Touch on iPad for mastering.