Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My New Track- Smooth Jazz Midnight Praise- Sensual Sax, iMachine, Audiobus, AUM, InF Looper

edited January 2017 in Creations

Hi Everyone, just had a chance to finish a nice smooth jazz saxophone track using Sensual Saxophone app, iMachine for the beats and backing track, infinite Looper, AUM effects, all within Audiobus then transferred into Auria on iPad for mixdown using Pro-L.

It's a bit long, but relaxing... hope so.

Any tips or ideas are always welcome guys.. Still learning so much but I really love this Saxophone app, Sensual Sax as it really feels like I'm playing the real thing without getting dizzy. LOL!

By the way, the whole recording was done on an iPhone SE, and sent to IPad for mastering with Pro-L.

Hope you all enjoy it. :)

auria - Smooth Jazz Midnight Praise MM4C at USA by MusicMan4Christ on #SoundCloud

Comments