Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flacbox - FLAC Music Player and Downloader for iPhone or iPad]

Hi guys,

let me introduce our app called Flacbox - FLAC Music Player and Downloader for iPhone or iPad

Flacbox is smart and powerful FLAC music player and streamer for your iPhone or iPad. With Flacbox you can play your FLAC music directly from the cloud storage (DropBox, Box, Google Drive, One Drive, MEGA, WebDav, Yandex.Disk). You can transfer files from computer to the app using Wi-Fi Drive. You can connect external flash cards (SD, micro SD) to your iPhone using Lightning to SD Card Camera Memory Reader Adapter and play your music directly from the memory card. If you have large music collection on your computer you can stream it directly from the computer using SMB protocol. You can also download your music for offline playback using download manager. Flacbox has built-in 10-band equalizer and many useful features:

√ Audio formats: flac, opus, mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r;
√ Cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, SMB, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, WebDAV;
√ 10 band equalizer with custom presets;
√ NAS services support using SMB;
√ Automatic music library sync;
√ Wi-Fi Drive;
√ Tag editor;
√ Playback speed control;
√ Download Manager;
√ File Manager;
√ Playlists and Recents;
√ Audio Bookmarks;
√ Sleep Timer;
√ Repeat and Shuffle;
√ Airplay;
√ Album artworks;
√ Search;
√ Background mode with remote controls support.

Flacbox is absolutely FREE.
You can download it from the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flacbox-flac-player-music/id1097564256?mt=8

If you have any questions or suggestions please let us know:
http://everappz.com/index.php/app/flap/

Comments

• Yeah, I had this, I like the interface very much, but I have other players which support a wider variety of filetypes.

• @Everappz Did you join here for any reason other than to advertise your apps?

• @decibelle said:
    @Everappz Did you join here for any reason other than to advertise your apps?

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. They have joined up to tell us about their iOS app and spent the necessary time to post it in the right category. Seems legit to me. Most people like to chat with devs on here so probably best to see how it goes eh?

• @Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. They have joined up to tell us about their iOS app and spent the necessary time to post it in the right category. Seems legit to me. Most people like to chat with devs on here so probably best to see how it goes eh?

Agree.

• Looks good. Thanks for striking a blow for audio fidelity!

• @Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

Yes, hence my neutral info-seeking query..

Might you have possibly interpreted something beyond the scope of the 12 words in my question?

• @decibelle ... trouble is it is quite easy to misinterprete some of your posts sometimes. And hard to work out whether your sense of humour is serious or not.

• @Jomodu said:
    @decibelle ... trouble is it is quite easy to misinterprete some of your posts sometimes. And hard to work out whether your sense of humour is serious or not.

@Jomodu I can understand that. I don't know how to express myself with any more absolute straightforwardness than I already am.

And I can do nothing unfortunately about other people interpreting sentiments I never included, nor can I change their responses to the information that they have in fact done so.

I can only hope that just as I have done with the OP here, that people choose to query instead of state. Short of my complete silence and absence, I don't know what else I can do about this.

• @decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

Might you have possibly interpreted something beyond the scope of the 12 words in my question?

Tis true, I may have done just that, based on my own easily triggered aversion to spammers around these parts. I stand corrected and offer an apology forthwith.

• @Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

Tis true, I may have done just that, based on my own easily triggered aversion to spammers around these parts. I stand corrected and offer an apology forthwith.

@Jocphone I'm sorry I'm confused, you mention your aversion to spammers, is your apology addressing some people you mistakenly thought were spammers and your own responses to them in the past?

I wanted to interpret this as a kindness directed at me, but your other words seemed to redirect it, so I wanted to be sure before thanking you for something I invented, heh. :)

• @decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

@Jocphone I'm sorry I'm confused, you mention your aversion to spammers, is your apology addressing some people you mistakenly thought were spammers and your own responses to them in the past?

I wanted to interpret this as a kindness directed at me, but your other words seemed to redirect it, so I wanted to be sure before thanking you for something I invented, heh. :)

My apology was to you for misinterpreting your question towards the OP, as you pointed out. Nothing more complicated than that.

• @Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

@Jocphone said:

@decibelle said:

My apology was to you for misinterpreting your question towards the OP, as you pointed out. Nothing more complicated than that.

Ok, then thank you. :)