Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MPC Touch / Boss RC-505 for sale - UPDATED

edited January 2017 in Market Place

Hey gang. I threw myself head first into pre-ordering an MPC Live, so I'm cleaning house to offset the cost.

I have a 1-year old MPC Touch in great shape, which will, of course come w/ the software license (when I de-register). I also have Masada expansion drums. That I can send via Dropbox or whatever. Retails now @ $600 I'm thinking $400. I'll cover shipping USA.

Next up, a Boss RC-505 5-channel looper. This retailed @ $500, and hasn't dropped in price in several years, because they're in demand, and a great, versatile piece of hardware that's perfect for loop-based artists. A Lot of fun. thinking $350.

No reasonable offer rejected. I don't have a rep here for selling, but my eBay acct is "icepulse", and it speaks for itself. 100% rating w/ over 90 transactions.

Hit me up, if you have interest in any of these.

Peace and music.

Comments

• Id love to grab that RC505 if you still have it when i get payed again.

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Id love to grab that RC505 if you still have it when i get payed again.

Sent you a DM, GT.

• Good man. Very fair price on everything you've listed. Can't even counter in good faith.

I'll take the touch if it is still available. PM me and I'll fire off the payment.

• Are these items still available?

• Gaia wants the RC. Rob wants the Touch. The I have an inquiry on the 500.

None are sold, but I'm assuming the first two were genuine inquiries. Which were you thinking of?

• @Bluemoserbike said:
    Are these items still available?

Gaia wants the RC. Rob wants the Touch. The I have an inquiry on the 500.

None are sold, but I'm assuming the first two were genuine inquiries. Which were you thinking of?

• Was interested in the MPC touch if not sold to the first person that posted. Let me know if that doesn't go through.

• @Bluemoserbike said:
    Was interested in the MPC touch if not sold to the first person that posted. Let me know if that doesn't go through.

I have it up on reverb.
    I brought the price up because I originally thought the new street price was $500. I was wrong. It's $600. So I went to $425 w/ shipping included. It's still the best price up there.

Akai MPC Touch 2015 Black
    https://reverb.com/item/3986727-akai-mpc-touch-2015-black

• Bump for updated details.

• @Icepulse Quick question. Is the TrackFX Global? or do you have the option to send different tracks out dry and others to the Track FX?