Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TROUBLEMAKER 1.2, now with 64 step sequencer

It's not a 303.

Comments

• Well instabuy for me :)

• I always enjoy a bit of trouble....super excited and Oscar Petersen!!! I'm pumped

• Woah....... That is cool. I love that sound.

• Again, instabuy for me too! I love everything from Brambos.

• Looks amazing.

• Acieeed, I'm in

• Cool as usual and a perfect match for the other apps :)

• Looking forward to this.

• edited January 2017

A fan of your work, for sure. Not so sure this style is my style, but always keen to take a look.

BTW, any chance in a future no so far away of a Brambos does Brass or maybe Jazz?

• My wallet is wide open - instabuy, no matter of prizetag!

• Sounds lovely. I'm sure I'll be up for some of that.

• Troublemaker seems to have a lot more low-end than Finger BassLine that has been my go-to for these types of sounds for a long, long time...

• edited January 2017

@Samu said:
    Troublemaker seems to have a lot more low-end than Finger BassLine that has been my go-to for these types of sounds for a long, long time...

I've tried to come as close as possible to that thing it's officially not trying to be. So it should be fairly accurate. Although it's obviously not a 303.

Just saying B)

• Any arp or sequencing? Sounds good. Filling that au gaping hole yet again

• @brambos said:

I've tried to come as close as possible to that thing it's officially not trying to be. So it should be fairly accurate. Although it's obviously not a 303.

Just saying B)

Your other apps do a good job of being other boxes too and it just makes me wonder how far away a 'RuisBOX' is :)

The 'Gadget Concept' is pretty solid and you've got a good start with the AUv3's already.
    Think 'Gadget' but based on/around AUv3.

• @vpich said:
    Any arp or sequencing? Sounds good. Filling that au gaping hole yet again

Yep. 16 step sequencer specifically designed for that sound and the typical happy accidents needed for that sound.

Once you have a nice pattern going, you can export it as a MID file into your DAW of choice and continue the project using the AU plugin (yay multiple instances).

• @brambos said:

@vpich said:
    Any arp or sequencing? Sounds good. Filling that au gaping hole yet again

Yep. 16 step sequencer specifically designed for that sound and the typical happy accidents needed for that sound.

Once you have a nice pattern going, you can export it as a MID file into your DAW of choice and continue the project using the AU plugin (yay multiple instances).

Wow. Was sure it wouldn' have it. You have exceeded expectations.

• A sneak peek at the sequencer bit:

• edited January 2017

Any chance you add said sequencer to your other apps?, i'm sure even as an iap it will be jumped on.

• The demo sounds lovely. ill have that

• Can't wait - super excited! Happy New Year @brambos
    It's my birthday today as well!
    :smiley:

• Excellent!

• What batteries does it take?

• @brambos Just shut up and take my money.

Dammit. :tongue:

• You can save the patterns and easily recall them? And will it work standalone too?

• looks/sounds awesome. And that name is perfection!

• Hey, anyone know if this thing is a 303?

• HA!!! I knew you couldn't resist doing a "not a 303"!!! YAYYYYYYY!

Sadly, it's too late to name my firstborn child after you. B)

• Great news from the Netherlands! Can't wait ;)

• edited January 2017

Great news indeed! So what's next? Sandwichmaker by any chance?