Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone (not iPad) apps with piano roll to trigger sounds in Moog Model 15?

I just picked up Model 15 and I absolutely love the sound. However, I'm very new to music creation and I can't play a keyboard. Is there any way to "draw" the sound on a piano roll (proper term?) in another app to trigger them in Model 15? I've read this can be done through Cubasis. However, I only have an iPhone, not an iPad and I see Cubasis isn't available for this platform. Is there an iPhone app that will allow me to do this? If multiple are available, which is the best? I guess I would also need something like AUM or Audiobus to make the the two apps work together?

I bought Korg Gadget a few weeks ago and I really like the interface. A piano roll similar to this is what I'm looking for to trigger sounds in Model 15 (and Animoog). Any suggestions/advice?

Comments