Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Symphonix Evolution and Audiobus on iOS 7

Guys, I thought I'd drop a quick note to tell you that we're aware of a problem when our app Symphonix Evolution is started on iOS 7. You'll see a message that Audiobus hasn't initialized and you will be unable to connect to Audiobus even though the rest of our app works. Right now we recommend staying on iOS 6 if you use our app in your workflow.

The good news is that we've resolved the problem in our next update. Version 2.1 has been optimized for iOS 7 (it also continues to work on iOS 6) and we're planning to release it within the next week.

Regards, Don Fletcher, CEO Vinclaro Pty Ltd

Comments

• Thanks for informing our users about this!

• Hiya - I was wondering if you could explain how you fixed this? I'm having a similar issue with my app. I.e. iOS6 is fine, but iOS7 gives me that same error message.

• edited November 2013

Hi.
    It happens to me with Piano Jam Tracks - Scale Trainer & Practice Buddy, no messages when I open Symphonix Evolution.
    iPad4 and iOS7