Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband Query

DevDev
edited October 2013 in General App Discussion

Hi guys, have just discovered Garageband and it's awesome apart from the inability to create decent drum patterns.
Any hoo, just wanted to use a voice memo from my iPhone as a sample into Garageband.
two questions, is this possible and how can I transfer the voice memo from iPhone to iPad since when synching my iPad with iTunes, it will not move the memo across even though it's in the iTunes library.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I don't know if AirDrop works with voice memos, but if so, that would probably be the easiest way. If not, just use a cable with 1/8" jacks on each end and connect the iPhone to the Ipad, start recording in the mic I/P of GB, and then play your voice memo.

• Sounds like a great idea since Airdrop isn't working for me.
    With Bluetooth switched on for iPhone and iPad, they don't see each other and thus can't pair!!
    Will give the audio jack idea a try.
    Thanks again funjukie :)