Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Joué Controller (Kickstarter)

These things never work out, but this looks really cool. But bloody expensive!

https://kickstarter.com/projects/1556263559/joue?ref=NewsDT1xDec0816

Comments

• That looks AWESOME, I wish I had the funds to invest, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

• Yeah looks good.

• Very prohibiting pricetag, but probably worth it once it hits Sweetwater and the like.

• Because of the comments above, I was actually expecting it to be more expensive! Very cool concept, I hope it does well. 2017 could be the year of expressive controllers and that's definitely a good thing in my book!

• Not scheduled to ship till Q3 next year is a bit off putting as well.

• This made me think I should buy quneo again.

• edited December 2016

@supadom said:
    This made me think I should buy quneo again.

There's an open box quneo in my local music shop for $49 if you want it. ;)

• @lukesleepwalker said:

Yes. Where you at?

• Wow, that is really cool. I want one, but...... New ipad at some point will come first. Can't see myself being able to shell out any $$ for this. :(

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:
    This made me think I should buy quneo again.

Yessss, how can we do this? I thought you were uk based?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I'm in the US.

Just a toss across the pond. Can you check if it's still in the shop? I'm up for it but totally understand if too much hassle for you.

Don't know how I placed .you in the UK, surely not because of the accent ;)

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I'm in the US.

Just a toss across the pond. Can you check if it's still in the shop? I'm up for it but totally understand if too much hassle for you.

Don't know how I placed .you in the UK, surely not because of the accent ;)

I look like the queen mum. I'll check on the quneo next time I'm in. Should be soon as I need to get something for holidays.