Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I did the update this morning. There are some very nice improvements.
    But I must say I liked the old design better.

+Audiobus
    +vibraphone
    +recently viewed/edited
    +new view of chords
    +integrated forums

+/-name change

-new design/colors of icon and ui

• Yeah...I'm somewhat mixed on the design too, but AB is a nice add to practice with.

• I was really hoping they would ad landscape in the edit mode.

• @anyone.the export as midi file feature on this...how does it export,to email or open in?

• @commonstookie, it can export midi file to email or open in. It does both.

• I love this app. Use it all the time. I wish they would add virtual midi for all generated parts!

• It is a great app. I didn't even know about the midi export thing. That's so cool! I actually did the translations for them a while ago. I think I might have charged them a little too much for it because they never asked me again unfortunately. But I am sure my translations were perfect nevertheless. Great app for anybody playing jazz.

• They also have Latin, Latin jazz, rock/pop styles as IAPs. Not mind-blowing, but solid for practicing improv and can be used for midi clips in tracks. (That's why I'd like the virtual midi. To make it easier to capture small sections of the midi parts w/out so much editing.)