Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

share here your ipad's music videos !

Comments

• Thanks @deltAdata, last couple of tracks/vids are cool..back to this thread soon. cheers.

• edited September 2016

U'r welcome ! :)

• edited September 2016

Another jam with the nanokontrol as a keytar, filmed around a forgotten house in midle of nowere... :)

• edited October 2016

Hello ! I'm back again !

This is a jam on and under an abandonned bridge !

• @deltAdata said:
    Short outdoor session, on a windy and cloudy day !

Nice

• @deltAdata said:
    Experimental bedroom session, featuring optic fiber lamp ! ^^

Very Nice! I've been doing it wrong! Lol

• Thanks Daath7 !

Don't you have some videos to share here ?

• This one was a livelooping jam with loopyhd, turnado and sunrizer as only sound generator, in my garden's cabane, with a storm outside... ^^

• Indoor session ! Too cold to go outside !

• Outdoor jam, in abandonned farm ! :)

• edited December 2016

These are impressive videos!

• edited December 2016

Mine are more pretty videos of outdoor things rather than the iPad performance itself - but done on an iPod touch. Both were filmed and edited only on the iPod - the first the music was composed on the beach using the same iPod in between filming, the second was using the iPad whilst the iPod was doing the timelapse:

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    These are impressive videos!

Thanks you Lucid ! :)

• @kitejan said:
    Mine are more pretty videos of outdoor things rather than the iPad performance itself - but done on an iPod touch. Both were filmed and edited only on the iPod - the first the music was composed on the beach using the same iPod in between filming, the second was using the iPad whilst the iPod was doing the timelapse:

Very nice relaxing videos ! Thanks for share it ! :)

• I made some snippets from the new music I'm doing with blocs wave and so. Then shot video (or use video samples royalty free) to pack all as short loop. An example:

I have some more at my instagram/youtube and I want to make more asap.

• I suppose I should put this in here too
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/16828/wtfknobs-im1-dwgs-my-new-video-using-lumafusion
    Whilst not an actual music video featuring a tune, it was edited on my iPad in LumaFusion so shows what can be done these days.

• Hi guys.
    Just a fun, very amateur covering of Smooth Operator by Sade. Played at near midnight... as any such song should be! ;-)

Used iFretlessBass, my favourite app by a mile! (I'm a bassist)

• @Dubbylabby said:
    I made some snippets from the new music I'm doing with blocs wave and so. Then shot video (or use video samples royalty free) to pack all as short loop. An example:

Nice ! Waiting for the full song ! :)

• @u0421793 said:
    I suppose I should put this in here too
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/16828/wtfknobs-im1-dwgs-my-new-video-using-lumafusion
    Whilst not an actual music video featuring a tune, it was edited on my iPad in LumaFusion so shows what can be done these days.

Feel free to post your videos here ! It's about music anyway... :)
    Very nice video by the way !!

• My last one ! :)

• Hello,
    3 ipads, running Modstep and lots of virtual synths and effects...

Enjoy :)

• Here is a little video I made with Takete. I load up my audio loops and video clips and get the loops to trigger the video. Nice and easy! The sounds are courtesy of analogkit, Drc and ruismaker.

• @Richtowns said:
    Here is a little video I made with Takete. I load up my audio loops and video clips and get the loops to trigger the video. Nice and easy! The sounds are courtesy of analogkit, Drc and ruismaker.

That's really made me want Takete even more. Unfortunately it means a new iPad :(

Here's my latest vid using Volcas, Circuit and Modal craft synth which is being sequenced by Modstep and run through Magellan fx and AUFX dub.

• @Richtowns Wow! Cool video and music. Thanks for sharing.

• Here's a short video with music done 100% on an iPad Air 2. Apps used: Cubasis, GeoShred, SoftDrummer DM, DrumJam, Audiobus. The music was recorded in a cafe one Sunday afternoon. Most of the video was shot with a cheap android phone. Video editing in Blender on a PC.

• @deltAdata said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    I made some snippets from the new music I'm doing with blocs wave and so. Then shot video (or use video samples royalty free) to pack all as short loop. An example:

Nice ! Waiting for the full song ! :)

@deltAdata said:
    My last one ! :)

Cool!

Also I want to share a found that @Samu pointed out in other topic about recording the iPad screen from the device itself ;)
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/305474#Comment_305474

• edited January 2017

Thought i'd upload something, not structured at all, just me going through some of my samplr songs

• Loopy, Samplr, turnado

• FLEKSI - Up Hi Yea!