Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sidecar with icade and ivsc3

Please help a brother out! This is huge iOS MIDI idea, yet is simple perhaps. A micro tutorial will be rewarded (really). I know All I want is the i-cade joystick to control ivsc3's virtual joystick. I have an iPad 4 and on iOS 10. I have been so close to getting this icade and midi thing down but then I fail or forget a step.
This is also going to solve any mystery with the icade and midi which i have to resolve. I have rocked chords in animoog and even had turnado rocking with icade for a bit. So, i can help too but we need a step by step in my opinion. ITs a deceptive game of madness and simple concepts, but the rewards are amazing. I still have not figured out the assign concept for icade and side car. I also have double decker if thats any easier.... Thanks yawl and I swear I will give back to the community! Cheers

Comments

• bump, anyone? I will write you a song! thx

• Had anyone figured this out yet ??

• Yes, it works! I swear I had it rolling pretty good. I could never map it how I wanted it and was perplexed no one else wanted to mash out beats and flick that joystick on iOS music?! Man it was a lil complex, you want to sell me your should and I consider telling you.... jk I honestly forgot umm, well I can't help yet sorry but there is hope it works to some degree!