Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

More love for the TNRs

13»

Comments

• I have not really tried to connect my phone directly. My workflow is that I use apps in conjunction with audiobus and loopy to capture loops while on my commute then dump the loops into ableton to arrange them. I don't want to capture a performance but rather a loop for each layer into loopy. The key issue that I am having with the tenori is that my loops are not automatically starting at the start point of the sequence. I need to figure out how to sync up the tenori and loopy.

• edited November 2016

@eloquintet
    The TNR start is odd. The only thing I've found to start the sequence at the start is to use the "reset loop timing" button in the Play Menu..this works on the fly or between starts- reset the loop, then play...

• To be honest I gave up on TNR. Everything is there, but it's just a pain to set up to do what I wanted. If you have the patience though, more power to you

• Littlewoodg, this is good live playing but this is not how I create music. I am only interested in capturing a clean loop. In other words I just want Loopy to begin recording at the beginning of the sequence like it does for all other apps.

• @eloquintet said:
    Littlewoodg, this is good live playing but this is not how I create music. I am only interested in capturing a clean loop. In other words I just want Loopy to begin recording at the beginning of the sequence like it does for all other apps.

Yes it would be great if it made perfect loops, I'm using another app for performance (Rotor) that loads perfect loops and I wish TNR made them, but it's always been a performance tool...

• I am reaching out to Audiobus support to see if there is a way to sync the tnr-e and will let you know what they say.
    It seems very weird to me that they would release this app with all of the functionality it has but without a simple midi sync?