Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hysteria (Muse Cover)

Seems like an appropriate time to release this new cover of Hysteria, originally by Muse, featuring Guy Beeri Mauseth on bass guitar and myself on the rest!

Not an easy song play (or sing!) but fun to do.
Recorded in Cubasis on iPad, using apps including Tonestack, Bias FX, Synth Master.
Guy used hardware fx for the bass, recorded into Cubasis.

Comments

• Really liked this the vocals were most impressive, I've only heard the song a few times so will have to checkout some more of there stuff. I 'd also like to know more about Guys bass setup. The opening bass riff sounded really nice.

• @hacked_to_pieces According to Guy:
    The Hysteria bass is coming out of a mix of two tracks, one is the ToneStack for the heavy distortion sound. The ToneStack gets a bit more treatment in Cubasis, including saturation on channel strip, bit reduction and delay.
    The Sansamp takes care of the cleanish bass, it is a bit mid scooped and clanky by design. The Sansamp is mono in Cubasis while the ToneStack is in stereo