Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My Latest Tune - The Lonely One (Deep House/House) (free d/l)

I haven't posted much here lately, and truthfully I've not touched my iPad much from a musical standpoint. But I thought since much of the audio on this one is from iPad apps, I'd post here so you can all see how not to create music on the iPad. ;)

Many sounds from the iPad on this one. Patterning for most of the drums, a couple samples to supplement, Waldorf Nave for the melodic part, Korg iM1 and Animoog for the upper range bass, iSem for the lower range bass. I tried mixing in Auria Pro, but I find my automation needs usually require too much precision than the touch screen on the iPad allows. So I also threw in some GForce Oddity 2 for the main melody and the DSI OB-6 for the intro bass droney thing. Anyways, here's the tune - I gave mastering it myself a try this time around.

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Normal im not into house music, but this song sounded very chill. Nice :)

• Thx Proto! I had fun with it. I really need to use more iPad stuff. There's some great music making apps on it, and even when mixed in a DAW you can get great sounds out of it.