Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget is Magic !

Here is probably the best Bilbao demo I've ever done.
2 Drum tracks, 1 Madrid Bass track and 6 instances of Bilbao...

I love my iPad strongly right now ;-)

Peace

Comments

• Great stuff............... you are right- it is a bit of magic in this world.

• Right there with you. Recently stumbled across the appsessions Youtube channel and learned a ton of new stuff about gadgets. The gadgets are really well designed.

• Really Great ! Thx for sharing

• Thanks for all the nice feed-back...

Just to share a litte How To for those who are interested in using Gadget to do Hip Hop or to remix tracks :
    1. I sampled this old soul song :
    2. I made 6 different loops from that song, changed the tempo/pitch and chopped to files in Beat Maker 2
    3. Exported all chops (6x8 = 48 chops) to Dropbox
    4. Imported these chops in 6 instances of Bilbao Gadget
    5. And then I had fun playing with my chops, adding a beat and a bass... And the magic was here lol !

• I'm the same way. Out of an average of 12 tracks, half of them are usually Bilbao running chops of my own samples. B)

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    Here is probably the best Bilbao demo I've ever done.
    2 Drum tracks, 1 Madrid Bass track and 6 instances of Bilbao...

I love my iPad strongly right now ;-)

Peace

@Thomas said:
    I'm the same way. Out of an average of 12 tracks, half of them are usually Bilbao running chops of my own samples. B)

Yep.

I actually use Bilbau and Abudhabi 80% for my Gadget use.

I only use Gadget alone by itself 1 in 20 times. Most times it is just for these Gadgets for use in another project.

• edited October 2016

beauty! i love it! Inspiring me to spend more time with bill and abby. (Insert obligatory 'if only gadget supported audioshare' comment)

• Very nice. Great vibe. I use 4-5 bilbao tracks always as well, but for drums, (haven't openend london since i downloaded and stocked bilbao). using samplers for melodic stuff has always taken me out of the "game" and preplan, export etc. Now that is so much easier than mpc's and even the lelectribe s and octatrack, among others i have had, so i usually just play it. (Can't do it with those voices though). Eventually will do. Good job.

• If only Bilbao had mutes per track :*

• @robosardine said:
    If only Bilbao had mutes per track :*

YES!

• @robosardine said:

Just duplicate the scene and make changes at will

• Did listen. Did enjoy :)

• @ecamburn said:
    Right there with you. Recently stumbled across the appsessions Youtube channel and learned a ton of new stuff about gadgets. The gadgets are really well designed.

Are those the ones made by that guy Travis? If so, those are great videos, highly recommend them. I wish he would make more!

• @vpich said:

@robosardine said:

Just duplicate the scene and make changes at will

Exactly what I was going to answer... Don't see a real problem here, no loss of time or additional complexity (and you can ask the BW dev team, I'm not the last to point workflow issues when I see one in an app lol).