Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AmpKit Presets

After the recent update to AmpKit adding new gear I went on the search for new presets....which Google didn't find many, but it did find one gem and it's not a preset. I've never heard of this place so I thought it deserved a share, its called MyShareKit, it's a website devoted to AmpKit presets and it's basic and simple. You join free and download as many as you want and can "Open In..." AmpKit and you can upload your own presets to share them with everyone. One note is that when you download them all there names are just numbers but as soon as you open them into AmpKit the proper name shows up so no worries. Enjoy!

MyShareKit Website

Comments

• yes it's a great site. By the way the new Ampkit update is great. I'm amazed at the sound quality. The new amps are great and i got a step closer to recreate my Brian May tone :)