Cubasis transport [Solved]

Would be really cool, if double tapping the "stop" button would set Cubasis' playhead to the beggining of the timeline. Right now, it's annoying, that we always need to switch to Cubasis to press the button for this function. Anyone with me?

Comments

  • 9 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0

    Use the rewind button next to play and it takes you instantly back to the beginning of your timeline . You can do it from whatever IAA you are using if they are updated at least. Just gave it a ago with Addictive Pro to be sure. What set up did you have the problem with?

  • LFSLFS
    edited October 2016 Vote Up0

    Hi JayZen,

    Long tap on rewind button brings you there and resets the playhead to the beginning of the timeline.
    Next to this you can choose to "return to start position on stop" via the similar-named arranger setup option.

    Best,
    Lars

  • @LFS said:
    Hi JayZen,

    Long tap on rewind button resets the playhead to the beginning of the timeline.
    Next to this you can choose to "return to start position on stop" via the similar-named arranger setup option.

    Best,
    Lars

    Lars, I think the question was to 'rewind' the playhead on 'stop' from the IAA-Transport Panel when pressing stop.

  • @Samu said:

    @LFS said:
    Hi JayZen,

    Long tap on rewind button resets the playhead to the beginning of the timeline.
    Next to this you can choose to "return to start position on stop" via the similar-named arranger setup option.

    Best,
    Lars

    Lars, I think the question was to 'rewind' the playhead on 'stop' from the IAA-Transport Panel when pressing stop.

    Ah ... ok ... thanks Samu!
    Nothing we can do here.

    Best,
    Lars

  • IAA transport has the Cubasis rewind right there for me at least.

  • @Tritonman said:
    IAA transport has the Cubasis rewind right there for me at least.

    Not all apps that include an IAA-Transport bars implement all features as there is no 'standard'.
    (Some IAA-Transport bars lack time as an example).

    What would be desirable would be to have the IAA-Transport bar replicate the function of the Cubasis stop button and return the playhead to the beginning.

  • @Jay Zen said:
    Would be really cool, if double tapping the "stop" button would set Cubasis' playhead to the beggining of the timeline. Right now, it's annoying, that we always need to switch to Cubasis to press the button for this function. Anyone with me?

    What app is giving you the trouble?

  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0

    It's all good :D Simply would be nicer, if the timelines of all connect apps would set their playheads/startpoint globally to the beginning on double pressing "stop". Thanks for all the answers, couldn' t reply earlier, I'm actually in a highspeed train, which I had to catch during your answers :smiley:

  • edited October 2016 Vote Up0

    Exactly, Samu! Workaround: In Cubasis' settings choose Return to startposition on stop. Now pressing stop in the AB overlay causes the playhead to be set to the startpoint, helps a lot on loops and remix work, while having for. ex Figure hooked up via AB as audio channel in Cubasis :)

    Edit: Of course, Cubasis needs to be connected in AB, as well ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.