Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUDIO Clip Launcher with MIDI assignment

2»

Comments

• edited October 2016

Some returns of my feedbacks

Remixlive by Mixvibes

Hello Rafael,

Thank you for your feedback,

Remixlive does not offer a MIDI feature so far, so you cannot use a MIDI controller with the app.
    I can't actually inform you on our business roadmap, and as the iOS version does not contain MIDI either I can't promise anything.

Hope this helps.

The Mixvibes Team

#

Launchpad APP by Novation

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the app. I shall pass your comments on to our app development team who are always keen to take on suggestions from the community with regards to new features.

With regards to your question regarding why the Launchpad app doesn't support the MIDI protocol, the current implementation with Novation controllers allows us to carefully manage the user experience with LED feedback, controller assignments etc... This control and user experience can't be guaranteed without specifically mapped controllers.

Best regards,
    Eddie Judd // Focusrite Novation Technical Support

#

Hook by Retronyms

Hey Rafael,

I would love it if Hook had MIDI mapping for all the MainStage pads and more flexibility how you are describing. Im not sure if/when we might add something like that and Im not sure how hard it is to implement but I do know that it can be tough.

So best thing for now is just keep checking in with us devs to see what progress has been made.

Regards,
    Eric

#

MODSTEP Didn't answer my feedback I sent via website.
    Looptunes is in development an well supported by Pete.

‘Til now, no problem solved :(