Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Singaling Updated

Factory Presets added

Changed to input in AB

Other enhancements

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/singaling/id711002696?mt=8

Comments

• Looks kind of cool. Did you use it, Morris? No IAA, right?

• Yes, I'm beta testing it. Very nice app with simple but intuitive GUI. No IAA yet but Audiobus supported. The Dev is on top of this one.

• any chance it could work in the FX slot? I'm not having any luck getting it to work with Audiobus at the moment.

You can only use it in the input slot, and even when the effects are active (highlighted red) I can't record the output in Multitrack DAW, it only picks up the unfiltered microphone input.

• edited October 2013

I'll contact Dev, although I think it's intended use is an effect. It works fine for me in AB though. Have you updated AB? Also are you using Vocal Pedal as input. If so try mono input.

• edited October 2013

I am using the latest version of Singaling (released today) and the latest Audiobus, but I simply cannot record the output from Singaling into multitrack DAW or Loopy HD. The vocal pedal input is all that is available, mono is not an option that I can see.

It may simply be an option that I am missing somewhere, but I have looked everywhere I can think of.

• @richardyot It's being worked on now. I was testing in Cubasis and it worked using mono input. I'll post here as soon as I hear something.

• Ok, thanks. The app sounds good, so I'm looking forward to being able to record with it.

• @richardyot Another thing to consider is MT Daw has not been updated to IOS 7.

• But Loopy HD has, and that doesn't seem to receive any input from Singaling either.