Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMini and Cubasis audio problems

I tried recording iMini into Cubasis today with unpleasant results, heavy distortion! ipad 4 with all latest versions. Was not a problem in ios 6. Anyone else?

Stephen

Comments

• I've noticed some kind of distortion with iMini even without passing through audiobus on iOS 6. One day many of my presets had it. I don't know why. I reinstalled iMini and started to make new presets but i keep listening this issue. Maybe just my imagination but who knows jeje.

• Sounds fine in monitor, only distorted on playback of recorded audio file.

Stephen

• I just tried iSEM and it works without any surprises. Anyone else having trouble with iMini?

Stephen

• I'm having a different problem. When sending MIDI in from an external keyboard using iConnectMIDI2+ the Note Off message is not always registered leaving some key playing. I tried various other apps and it only seems to be iMini. Anyone else seen this? I know it's not an Audiobus specific problem but just wondered...