Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo..Virtual ANS...and using it with Cubasis via Audiobus

At first you may think I have no clue what I am doing.....and you would be right...but stick with it...it sounds cool with Cubasis...

Comments

• YOU ARE KILLING ME. WHY ARE YOU KILLING ME. I'M NICE AND YOU SEEM NICE TOO.

• I bought this on a whim as soon as it was available as I like the work the Dev did with SunVox and I haven't used it yet but thanks to your very impressive video I'm going to have to delve into this now. Thanks.

• Does it make other than the vacuum cleaner sounds? I get that frequency is the y axis and hard/soft edges create the envelope, but do you have any control over the oscillators other than that?

• Its not that conventional...changing brush type changes the sound..but you can't select a saw, square, sine etc..you can enter pitches via a midi keyboard so it is possible to be melodic..but it's designed for more experimental type exploring..and of course its AB so pushing it through an effect will make for some interesting sounds....

• Virtual ANS is really great and i love it! You can create your own brushes (not direct in the app but i saw some tutorials). But i don't think that works for iOS. However i like this app a lot on whatever OS!

• edited March 2014