Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - 1-2

They say that art either means something to many, many people or, in its purest form, is only truly of meaning to a single other soul.

This is a cover version I recorded for Mister @Bluepunk if not in homage at least in payment. And while it's true that probably only he will enjoy (or at least understand) my effort, it is none the less sincere.

There are no words.

Comments

• edited September 2016

My afternoon in the sun got even more enjoyable while listening to Blue Skies .... erm Moon. Thank you Mr. Goodyear

• Takes me back! I used to play this in pubs in the seventies.

• Ahhhh...beautiful, sublime, stunning.......and that's just the talents of Mr Kevin De Bruyn. :) Thank you so very much for creating this piece of music. Appreciate your efforts & coming from a Stretford ender, makes this an even more memorable occasion than the 1-6 was. Done a Sterling (sorry) job on the tune stuff here & I can't wait to hear your SOTMC offering if the music is as professional sounding & flowing as it is here. You have many skills. Have you been holding all this musical expertise back a tad? Really very well played & performed............

Bravo.....(again). Hi ho Silva lining.......sorry, no more......I know......it hurts.......A lot!

Cheers. Appreciate your time & effort. Don't think Mou can say the same about his lot though........and hasn't.

Cheers. Pint of Boddingtons on its way to the States for you. ;)

• @Bluepunk said:
    Ahhhh...beautiful, sublime, stunning.......and that's just the talents of Mr Kevin De Bruyn. :) Thank you so very much for creating this piece of music. Appreciate your efforts & coming from a Stretford ender, makes this an even more memorable occasion than the 1-6 was. Done a Sterling (sorry) job on the tune stuff here & I can't wait to hear your SOTMC offering if the music is as professional sounding & flowing as it is here. You have many skills. Have you been holding all this musical expertise back a tad? Really very well played & performed............

Bravo.....(again). Hi ho Silva lining.......sorry, no more......I know......it hurts.......A lot!

Cheers. Appreciate your time & effort. Don't think Mou can say the same about his lot though........and hasn't.

My pleasure. Kinda. Already looking forward to February 25th.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:
    Ahhhh...beautiful, sublime, stunning.......and that's just the talents of Mr Kevin De Bruyn. :) Thank you so very much for creating this piece of music. Appreciate your efforts & coming from a Stretford ender, makes this an even more memorable occasion than the 1-6 was. Done a Sterling (sorry) job on the tune stuff here & I can't wait to hear your SOTMC offering if the music is as professional sounding & flowing as it is here. You have many skills. Have you been holding all this musical expertise back a tad? Really very well played & performed............

My pleasure. Kinda. Already looking forward to February 25th.

I will reciprocate in Febs SOTMC. A great deal may have changed by then. I have most of the lyrics already written. One line to go. For that, my score predictor crystal ball is telling me to look for a number that rhymes with "heaven." Surely not.......surely! Thanks again for all your hard graft. Full of gratitude here. :)