Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad TC - Data controling Access Virus

https://youtube.com/watch?v=M22atG8w7PI

I´ve found this tool about 2 month ago and now i can say for sure:
it´s math
it´s heaven
it´s musical
it´s absolutely freedom
It´s the best midi controlling software on the earth

Comments

  • the Virus synth is particularly convenient because all control have CCs already assigned.
    Print the table from the manual and enter values where appropriate into TC-Data.
    Seems you didn't change much and applied off-the-shelf patches.
    That thing really comes to live with some specifically tuned parameters.

  • Great work, very inspiring. I havent got.a virus but I might see what I can get it to do with my Korg MS2k.

  • curious, is it possible to assign custom midi notes to different parts of the screen?

  • what is a custom midi note ? ;)
    the note grid and circles follow certain (scale) rules that can be adjusted
    without those 'guides' it would produce random noise (more or less)
    the system is quite smart, it does not directly use the values generated by moving across the surface, but first checks their 'probability' in some musical context

  • @Telefunky said:
    the Virus synth is particularly convenient because all control have CCs already assigned.
    Print the table from the manual and enter values where appropriate into TC-Data.
    Seems you didn't change much and applied off-the-shelf patches.
    That thing really comes to live with some specifically tuned parameters.

    absolutely true, but you can contrlol any parameter which is controlable...it´s enough to change Virus to anything. Thanx for COMMENT. Stay tune.

  • @Richtowns said:
    Great work, very inspiring. I havent got.a virus but I might see what I can get it to do with my Korg MS2k.

    Man you can hack any synth with MIDI Input ... go for it and change your Korg for "universe of sounds" THANX FOR COMMENT

  • edited September 2016

    @kobamoto said:
    curious, is it possible to assign custom midi notes to different parts of the screen?

    of course ... you can assigny anything to anything ... it´s infinity pleasure. THANX FOR COMMENT

  • Ineed to fuse my YT channels so video has a new address:
    https://youtu.be/xeD2ptkW2vo

  • Ineed to fuse my YT channels so video has a new address:
    https://youtu.be/xeD2ptkW2vo

Sign In or Register to comment.