Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trying to achieve a certain synth/keyb sound (help needed)

I know its a bit of a chore but I could really so with some.help. I know next to nothing about synths but I adore the keyboard sound in this track (you hear it almost immediately and also throghout inc. a massive solo at the end).

Listen to Feels Good (BM333 Intergalactic edit) - George Heid III ft Kevin Garrett by Batman333 #np on #SoundCloud

Can anyone here recommend their best guess as to how o can make this sound/suggest apps with patches close to it?

As I say,, I'm a total newbie with synths on iOS and would love to get to help from those in the know!

Many thanks!

Comments

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    I know its a bit of a chore but I could really so with some.help. I know next to nothing about synths but I adore the keyboard sound in this track (you hear it almost immediately and also throghout inc. a massive solo at the end).

Listen to Feels Good (BM333 Intergalactic edit) - George Heid III ft Kevin Garrett by Batman333 #np on #SoundCloud

Can anyone here recommend their best guess as to how o can make this sound/suggest apps with patches close to it?

As I say,, I'm a total newbie with synths on iOS and would love to get to help from those in the know!

Many thanks!

There are a number of synth apps that can produce this sound, but my recommendation would probably be iMini from Arturia. I don't have any specific patch names at the moment, but flip through the. "Leads" bank of presets and you will find several of similar flavor to the song you posted.

• Sine wave, low pass filter fairly closed, very fast/short attack on a pitch envelope and some delay would probably get you something close. Then you just gotta figure out the boss keyboard and pitch bender skills.

• edited July 2016

in the beginning it's not very pronounced but the end solo is very obvious:
    there's Fender Rhodes below the sine part (as described by syrupcore), precisely doubletracked
    imho it's too 'siney' for a modified envelope alone, which would be the other option
    in that case a transient shaping plugin would smooth the attack and extend release

cheers, Tom