Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does SAMPLIR cause undo distortion? IPAD3

I have an IPAD3/Retina Display 64GB 1G RAM. I can't seem to run SAMPLIR without totally glitch-ing out. I have tried turning on airplane mode. Does anybody have any suggestions or is there something I'm doing wrong? I noticed somebody here said that they can run many many apps in it, but I can't seem to even run anything alongside SAMPLIR?

Comments

• I just ran Samplr in Audiobus through Jamup without problems on an iPad 2 with airplane mode off and safari and app store sitting in memory. Did you start Audiobus before anything else?

• Please restart your iPad or close all apps the background. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137

• I did indeed go into airplane mode before I started audiobus. Also when I double click the home button to see what programs are "sitting in memory" and it appears that every single icon I have on my Ipad is there? Is that normal that all the icons should appear there? At any rate I noticed that if I just do not open audiobus then I can run every app no problem. This must be some sort of error I'm sure but I just can't seem to find what kind.

• you should close those apps that are sitting in memory. Just tap and hold until they wiggle like when you organize your home screen. Then a little red minus (-) icon will appear on each app icon. Tap the (-) to close the app completely. The ipad keeps resources stored in memory for fast app-switching. This is why those icons are still sitting there.

• Yes thank you so much uglykidmoe for your help. I am aware of how to close the apps but am wondering if its normal for every single app I have to be on that list even after I restart and open nothing? If so then I will close every one of them. Still confused because apple.com says those apps are not technically open.

• @Eleusis yes, that's normal. It's your 'recently ran' apps list.