Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Export Patterns from Fugue Machine

Anyone knows a way to export patterns (that is, from an iPad to another) in Fugue Machine?

Comments

• Well, after 54 views and no comment, I deem that there is no way to do it :/

• See Settings -> Pattern backups

• edited July 2016

Thanks. That solved :)
    It completely evaded me. I think that to place this menu voice so far from the other Patterns voices, and embedded between MIDI and what else, is not the best choice. A very small flaw in this otherwise wonderful app, that I love to use by

• I think quite of lot of the FM menu needs to be reconsidered. It's confusing in there!