Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 beginner's manual PDF

edited July 2016 in App Tips and Tricks

Moog Model 15 beginner's manual PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWjlLzXs5mPczRONXhSZjFIb2M/view

Basically just a brief explanation of the modules, all on one page for quick and easy reference.

This app of the Model 15 is actually not all that complicated, though modular synths can be intimidating.

This was put together somewhat hastily, so there may be some errors, but hopefully it is helpful.

Did the same for the iMS-20 a while back, in case anyone was wondering:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWjlLzXs5mPRFBRd3c3amhneDFSUkNZREw0WjdCXzhTdFBF/view

Comments

• Big Thank You

• Just what I needed. Thanks 1P18. Great job.

• Thanks! These are very welcome 'reference documents' when mi brain is a bit slow :D

• very useful, cheers :)

• @1P18 thanks for sharing :)

• Cheers for this, very useful. :)

• @1P18
    Very timely for me, finally tried out the inapp tutorials and ready for more learnin-
    Big thank you, much appreciated (as was the iMS-20 one sheet!)

• Thank you Effendi.

• Don't even have the app yet, but knowing this exists bodes well for a future purchase. Kudos

• Very nice. Thanks for sharing this.

• Grateful! Big thanks. :)

• Tanksalot!

• You are all welcome!

Small tip for overcoming the intimidation factor:

Just start building, without trying to envision anything first.

This worked for me at least. I was approaching it the other way, saying to myself, what can I build with this? Getting overwhelmed in the process.

• @1P18 said:
    You are all welcome!

Small tip for overcoming the intimidation factor:

Just start building, without trying to envision anything first.

This worked for me at least. I was approaching it the other way, saying to myself, what can I build with this? Getting overwhelmed in the process.

This is good advice to go with your doc. One thing I've also had success with, with modulars and synths in general: reverse engineer a patch you like. This is especially effective with the diagram you've given us...thanks again!

• Has anyone been so bold as to try to use either of the Bridges?

I was thinking of trying to use StepPolyArp and it's ability to send multiple CC messages in it's sequencer, plus it has Ableton Link (as does Model 15). I may just try that now...

• Nice intro. I just came in to say everything clicked with this app and it totally opened up to me. Best soft synth I've ever heard. The only other iOS synth(s) I can see keeping around now are Animoog and then something like Nave to mix it up a bit.

• @1P18 said:
    Has anyone been so bold as to try to use either of the Bridges?

I was thinking of trying to use StepPolyArp and it's ability to send multiple CC messages in it's sequencer, plus it has Ableton Link (as does Model 15). I may just try that now...

Thanks a lot for those two.
    I tried successfully the midi bridge with MidiLfos, just 4 CCs assigned to various functions in M-15.

• Thank you for this!!

• Thx a lot

• @1P18 said:

Yes, I've used AUM to send recorded audio to the Audio Bridge and back via IAA so that I could use the Model 15 filter on it, worked like a charm.

• @1P18 said:
    Moog Model 15 beginner's manual PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWjlLzXs5mPczRONXhSZjFIb2M/view

Basically just a brief explanation of the modules, all on one page for quick and easy reference.

This app of the Model 15 is actually not all that complicated, though modular synths can be intimidating.

This was put together somewhat hastily, so there may be some errors, but hopefully it is helpful.

Did the same for the iMS-20 a while back, in case anyone was wondering:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWjlLzXs5mPRFBRd3c3amhneDFSUkNZREw0WjdCXzhTdFBF/view

Thank you. Very kind.

• @richardyot said:

@1P18 said:

Yes, I've used AUM to send recorded audio to the Audio Bridge and back via IAA so that I could use the Model 15 filter on it, worked like a charm.

I read through the in app Audio Bridge Manual, saw all the possibilities, which are many.

You could in theory use an entire song as a controller signal, just loop it and send the signal in.

• Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

• Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

• Registered to say thank you!

• this is extremely helpful. i'm just starting to dig deeper into this app, and this helps a ton. tha ks

• Does any one still have a copy of this Model 15 guide?

Ta.