Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to share Gadget projects between devices?

Last week I updated my iPod Touch 5G from 7.last to 9.current. Moving between apps is a little slower now, but it's opened up some new apps and possibilities. One of these is Audiobus Remote. Another is Korg Gadget, which I've had on my iPad since it came out.

Query: is there a way to share Gadget projects between my iPad and iPod Touch, without using iTunes? I've tried clicking on the "up-cloud" icon for a project on the iPad, but that doesn't seem to result in the project actually transferring to my iPod Touch. (I was able to transfer Darwin from the iPad to the iPod; and since that relies on iCloud, I assume that iCloud is configured correctly.)

Comments

• It works for me. Are you sure you have iCloud configured on both devices, and with the same account? Maybe check under iCloud settings -> iCloud Drive on both devices to be sure Gadget is enabled there?

It took a little time for projects to show up, but they do show up on my iPad and phone.

• Works here. Try toggling the cloud on and off from blue to gray. That seemed to work. Transfer to cloud takes a couple of minutes.

• One of those things did it. Thanks, both!