Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jamup Pro XT Update

Update for Jamup Pro XT. Looks like some good stuff.

Comments

• It's so much better now. wow. I'm getting some excellent sounds. :-))

• Mmmmm 5 phasers in series,great stuff.

• Just got my airturn system.
    Awesome.
    You can control everything with your feet ... Sampler is now a real looper.

• edited January 2013

What? THe thing for turning ebook pages? How the heck does that work?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what's going on. Cool. :-)

• OHHHHHhhhh! Just found out i can use my bluetooth keyboard to do this too! NICE! @syrupcore check it out man. So far just the arrow keys work. But still pretty awesome.

• @ryan Now I'm intrigued! Control Jamup using a bluetooth keyboard?

ah, I just found it, under the little blue and green airturn icon on the bottom left of the jamup screen.

Also, while looking around I saw this list of midi commands which is an even better find personally!
    http://www.positivegrid.com/jamup-midi/

• @Hmtx That's funny, I found those first as well. I don't know if those options were there before or not.. but yeah you are right, totally good info to know. :-)

• You guys are not planning stamping on your keyboard, right? :)
    This is a great upgrade. Stereo processing and better delay and reverb effects should be the next.
    I bought Echo Pad yesterday and was very disappointed. I own Audio Damage Dubstation. It is a great tape delay. Wish Positive Grid could provide a delay like that in future.

• edited January 2013

@logictree it has stereo processing right now dude :-)

EDIT: At second glance you might be right.. I could've swarn they said it'd be in stereo this time. I saw the option to "mix" left and right channels but thats not stereo. lol my bad i guess.