Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

share here your ipad's music videos !

edited June 2016 in Creations

You don't know where to share your ipad's music videos ?

Well, now you can do it here ! ^^

All coments are welcome too !

Comments

• edited June 2016

Short outdoor session, on a windy and cloudy day !

• edited June 2016

Experimental bedroom session, featuring optic fiber lamp ! ^^

• edited June 2016

Why not a kitchen session too ?!

• Great use of Samplr mate. Well done. In particular the handling of the drums.

• edited June 2016

These are all damn good dude. You have a SC?

• @deltAdata, very good videos!!!

• iPad and samplr!

• Great vids so far

• @supadom said:
    Great use of Samplr mate. Well done. In particular the handling of the drums.

Thank you ! Glad you like it ! :)

• @raindro said:

Thanks so much !! ^^ yes i have a SC but nothing on it... not yet ! ^^

• @Snekula said:
    @deltAdata, very good videos!!!

Thanks mate ! And well done for your "experimental" video too !! Glad you share it here with us ! :)

• @firejan82 said:
    Nice!

Thank you sir ! ^^

• @deltAdata said:

@firejan82 said:
    Nice!

Thank you sir ! ^^

Samplr developer needs to see your mad skills. Could inspire him to put some more love into it, not that it is isn't perfect already.

• edited June 2016

https://youtu.be/aQ8-cBPeDEkLol here's one of my efforts

• @loopingstar my 4 year old really like it. She did an interpretive dance to it. Which is about the only way to describe the way a 4 year old dances.

• @firejan82 said:

@deltAdata said:

@firejan82 said:
    Nice!

Thank you sir ! ^^

Samplr developer needs to see your mad skills. Could inspire him to put some more love into it, not that it is isn't perfect already.

Thanks for the compliment !
    And yes, samplr need some little updates to became the real monster it deserve to be !
    Like, be able to choose if the position of bpm, muted track and master fx change with the loading of a new song, that will let chain some songs smoothly with some master's fx like delay/reverb ! Awsome for painless live sets and more evolved compositions ! :)

• @ deltAdata ......best samplr live performance I've seen. beautiful tracks......

• edited June 2016

@loopingstar said:
    [
    Lol here's one of my efforts

Yeah ! ^^ this is actuelly the first video of blocks wave i see ! Thanks for the discovery !
    Glad you share it with us ! :)

• @zeropoint said:
    @ deltAdata ......best samplr live performance I've seen. beautiful tracks......

Thanks a lot dude !!!

• edited June 2016

@raindro said:

Just for you ! ^^
    https://soundcloud.com/user-77057024

• Hey ! I'm back ! ^^

This is my last one, outdoor session in a old Templar bilding with a friend as cameraman ! :)

• NanoKontrol as a keytar! hah, made me smile. nice tune and videography too

• edited June 2016

@Hmtx said:
    NanoKontrol as a keytar! hah, made me smile. nice tune and videography too

Thanks ! :)
    Yep, the nanokontrol is very usefull in every situation, and it actualy does a very good job as keytar, especially with sunrizer, who let you change the octave and the scale of your midi controller !

• Another one, played on my deck ! :)

• I like, I like, I like... (and i'm only half way through the videos).

Amazing, inspiring stuff...

• @deltAdata said:
    Another one, played on my deck ! :)

Really cool sounds, love the videos too!

South of france?

• yeah cool stuff, where are ya?

• edited June 2016

@deltAdata said:

@Hmtx said:

Yep, the nanokontrol is very usefull in every situation, and it actualy does a very good job as keytar, especially with sunrizer, who let you change the octave and the scale of your midi controller !

@deltAdata said:

@Hmtx said:

@deltAdata said:

@Hmtx said:

OMG... NanoKontrol Keytar!!!!

That is fantastic... I'm off to ebay...

So good...

Can you explain a bit about how you have mapped the buttons to notes (i'm a bit slow - and can't play guitar). Have you just mapped a scale across the buttons somehow?

So good with all the modulation from the sliders....

• edited June 2016

Folks might like this - NanoPad Keytar...

Sadly it's not me... although I did kindof set something similar up with Gadget and my nanopad.