Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WTF Do Those Knobs Do? I explain the Nave Spectrum knobs.

edited July 2016 in Creations

Hi all, I’ve done a video explaining what the fuck those knobs do!

Here I explain the Spectr. Noisy and Brilliance knobs in Nave iOS, the Spectrum section — that’s all, not the rest of the synth, just those three knobs.

Comments

• cool title for a series :smile:
    have to watch later

• Please do a series. At least monthly. It could be your thing. We've all wondered it from time to time. Your series could be the answer.
    "What the fuck do those knobs do? With your host, Ian Tindale".

• @u0421793 Wonderfully nerdy, well done! :D

• edited June 2016

Series, eh? Okay, I’ll put material together (and find a way of standards converting the iPad, which seems to insist on outputting totally uselessly foreign 60Hz despite the fact that I’m sitting here in London and we use PAL 50Hz and the iPad is location aware so it knows it and insists on using a frequency that none of my video cameras can work at as they’re all PAL (and my Blackmagic ATEM can’t use the iPad as iPad HDMI output is exactly 60Hz, which isn’t even a pro video standard even in america, where it is actually technically 59.98!) . All bloody day faffing around with the equipment, lighting, mic, everything, only to find I can’t use any of it together (which I’d realised last year, but forgot) (as you can see I still had the chromakey background up, although by then I only left one 5000K 135W CFL light running and the other side of my face is lit by daylight from the back window). I’ll lash something together, as long as it’s not the Elgato HD60 again.

• You seem to have something going on there. The new kid on the videoblock. A series would be great. If you've got time then you've got it!

• @AndyE said:
    Please do a series. At least monthly. It could be your thing. We've all wondered it from time to time. Your series could be the answer.

+1
    I really enjoyed watching it

• FYI

Double tapping the Waldorf logo in the right upper corner launches an oscilloscope. Very useful. Couldn't find it in the manual.

• @AndyE said:
    Please do a series. At least monthly. It could be your thing. We've all wondered it from time to time. Your series could be the answer.

Although, I’d have to be careful to differentiate, as people may be expecting it to be a political analysis of David Cameron and Jeremy Corbyn (whoops, little bit of politics, there).

• @u0421793 ,

Scientific approach...