Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - RIP Muhammad Ali

Float like a butterfly... :'(

Comments

• The Greatest!

• The great smell of Brut and the punch of Ali.

• An icon - rip.

• Johnny Wakelin & The Kinshasa Band-Black Superman-'Muhammad Ali'

• El más grande. DEP.

• Top man, a true Icon.

• exemplary human. I had few role models growing up and he was one of them.

• Rest in Peace Mr. Ali!

George Perkins & The Silver Stars - Cryin' In The Streets:

• I have a lot of respect for him in the stance he took opposing the draft especially how much it cost him personally, plus I really admire people in the public eye who speak their mind with sincerity.

• I knew his daughter so I saw them come out of a building in Berverly Hills. Within 30 seconds a swarm of fans assembled.. All women wanting autographs and to shake his hand .. .. Too see and sense the palpable power of fame up close was indescribable. She came over to me and asked me if I wanted to meet the champ.. I declined , being that he was swarmed at the moment. His hands were huge. Like cinder blocks. He honored requests for every autograph... He was kind and gracious to all.. I will never forget that day.