Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Yeah congrats. Wish I could have seen Numan at Moogfest. I will just have to play some of my Numan DVDs instead :p

• Well deserved, the man is a genius and does not always get the recognition he deserves.

• Not a consistent fan, but I happened to see Tubeway Army the first time they turned up on OGWT and can say it was one of those 'changed my musical outlook on life' moments.

• His music was one of the reasons I got involved in electronic music all those years ago. pleased he has received an award as he is some times forgotten when people talk about the big influence artists have made over the years!

• Huge fan of Numan's early stuff. Love his Moog and Polymoog sounds. Even a bigger fan of John Foxx/Ultravox!, which is the source of a fair bit of Gary's "genius".

• @MrNezumi said:
    Huge fan of Numan's early stuff. Love his Moog and Polymoog sounds. Even a bigger fan of John Foxx/Ultravox!, which is the source of a fair bit of Gary's "genius".

Another fan of John Foxx here.
    Also like Numan's work.

• @MrNezumi said:
    Huge fan of Numan's early stuff. Love his Moog and Polymoog sounds. Even a bigger fan of John Foxx/Ultravox!, which is the source of a fair bit of Gary's "genius".

I love Ultravox too - both John Foxx and Midge Ure versions. My kids have Hiroshima Mon Amour on their playlists.

I think it would be safe to say that Gary has had more of a lasting impact on electronic/industrial music though.

• edited May 2016

@AndyPlankton said:
    @1P18 LMAOOO

The enthusiasm when the slap bass solo finally kicks in gets me every time. :D

• @1P18 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @1P18 LMAOOO

That's awesome! Thanks

• @anickt said:

@1P18 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @1P18 LMAOOO

That's awesome! Thanks

Hehehe Pair of mad f**k£rs :D

• @1P18 said:

the irony is... didn't Gazza go all jazz funk with Bill Sharpe at one stage :D

• @enc said:

@1P18 said:

Kind of a low point I'll admit. But some good songs came out of it. Not true Numan though.

• @anickt said:

@enc said:

@1P18 said:

Kind of a low point I'll admit. But some good songs came out of it. Not true Numan though.

Even some of Numans low points still hold up well as songs. Some he remixed quite well in his later style. I personally think he's had quite a success rate considering the music press hated him from day one :p

• He was certainly an influence on me, although there were times when one wouldn't to admit that!

• @Brain said:
    He was certainly an influence on me, although there were times when one wouldn't want to admit that!

• Alright - I tried to edit my last post and it made a copy of it instead. And I can't get rid of either - one of which is edited! Couldn't we do that before?