Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Size

My ipad got replaced so had to re-download Auria, I have not even used it,It is already 1.7 gigs in size. Anything I can do to get this down? Any options I can uninstall manually or anything like that, working with a 16g ipad can be tough, but being a poor dude things are limited as we once discused

Comments

• That's odd. On my Air 2 the app takes up 814mb of space. Add in about ten short ditties and it takes up 1.6G. You can delete the demo song to get back a little space.

• oh man that would be perfect if i could get it below a gig. mine is the pro version. would that make a difference?

• ok now I deleted the demo proj. so now instead of me having 1.8 gigs of space left now i have 1.6. Is there a recycle bin somewhere?

• I bought the pro version only because I wanted to be able to record midi, i couldnt care less about the instruments.....im about to pull my hair out, please help

• According to the App Store both the basic and Pro versions are the same size: 867mb. Perhaps you should restart your iPad and see if that changes anything. If it doesn't, then delete and redownload it.

• I deleted all the Lyra samples in either iTunes or if iFunBox. Can't recall whether or not you can simply do it in Auria itself by opening the Import File page.