Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Inputs & scenes

edited December 2012 in Support and Feedback
Loving audiobus so far - just checking as to if the limit of three inputs will be lifted ?

Also is it possible to add a scene save option into audiobus ie save a setup of which inputs,fx and outputs I have loaded so as to not have to setup each time?

Comments

• I agree, it would be very nice to be able to remember a scene including being able to remember the presets in each app. Setting up some of the scenes up could take awhile without this functionality.
  • Cheers for the feedback guys. This is something we've been thinking and talking about - we haven't got further than that yet, but I'll most definitely take your comments on board.

• I would also find this feature incredibly useful! It would be especially handy for live performances since right now it would take a while to change everything up.