Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 App Released

Details here : http://www.moogmusic.com/products/apps/model-15-app

Get it here. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/model-15/id1041465860

Also found this video on their YouTube page :

Edit 01 : Found this Wired write up about the app : http://www.wired.com/2016/05/moog-model-15-synthesizer-ios-app/
Edit 02 : Track created using the app :
Edit 03 : Tracks created by the app : https://soundcloud.com/moogmusicinc

Comments

• edited May 2016

Downloading now...

I was wondering where is everybody?

New era has come....

Keyboard first touch, WOW! Your money! :D

The best of best on iOS music!

• ooooOoooooOoOoOooOOo

• what the hell is this, somebody drop a back story

• oh.. shiiiiit

• WOW....that came out of nowhere.A bit over what i would spend for an app currently but of course i'm not saying it's not totally worth the asking price.Once i was an appoholic and i thought i'm cured but this proves me wrong so i might get it anyway :smile:

• iOS 9.0 and later. Cool, Can not spend the 30 bucks even if I wanted to! For once I am happy about not updating.

• who made it? i mean coded

• edited May 2016

Looks awesome. But I need a 64bit iPad first.

• Not bought any apps for ages, but this is obviously instabuy.

• I am going to love this app forever if iPad still exist

• I refuse to look or listen, blah blah blah blah - just spent nearly £400 on a Circuit and Launchcontrol XL, blah blah blah, ignoring this.

For now :D

• OMG Thanks god and jesus.Instabuy too ,it dont even read the introduction, Moog is enough !! Nobody was aware this app ? It s a kind of miracle ✌️

• Anyone knows what the IAPs are?

• edited May 2016

There are 13 tracks on the soundcloud page created using the app

https://soundcloud.com/moogmusicinc

• What are MidiBridge and Audiobridge?

• Shit only $19 credit on account.................must get ITunes card..............NAWWOOOWOWOWOWOOWOWWOWOWOW

Animoog is the the only app I use EVERY DAY I use my IPAD.

This will change so much for me.

Otherwise, I just use other apps to make stems/loops/samples for Launchpad or Maschine to use WITH ANIMOOG.

NOW THIS.

As noted earlier, DIVINITY at work.

• @firejan82 said:
    Looks awesome. But I need a 64bit iPad first.

+1

• @BiancaNeve said:
    What are MidiBridge and Audiobridge?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/midibridge/id449160859?mt=8

Prob a typo for Audiobus?

• Hi guys,

There is no comparison in this world, I don't have time for other synths anymore.

Ready to learn.

• Ableton Link too

• edited May 2016

@RustiK said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    What are MidiBridge and Audiobridge?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/midibridge/id449160859?mt=8

Prob a typo for Audiobus?

Nope. Listed separately as well as audiobus

The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.

Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.

In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed utilizing Apple’s new Metal technology. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.

The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.

Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.

Because the Model 15 App utilizes Apple’s Metal technology, only 64-bit devices are supported. Compatible devices include iPhone 5s or newer, iPod touch 6 or newer, iPad Air or newer, and the iPad Pro.

The Model 15 App requires iOS version 9.3.1 or later to work.

Additional Features

• Ships with over 160 unique presets

• Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer

• Easily share presets and recordings with anyone

• Tutorial patches to assist all experience levels

• Intuitive patching and cable coloring

• Support for landscape and portrait modes

• Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong delay

• Expressive sequencing arpeggiator

• Moog 1150 Ribbon controller

• Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing

• Up to two controllers on-screen (iPad only)

• Optional left-handed UI operation

Supports

• 3D Touch and Apple Pencil integration for after pressure

• Note-per-channel MIDI controllers

• Ableton Link

• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus

• MIDI Bridge and Audio Bridge

• 7 and 14-Bit MIDI

• MIDI Program Change

• Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers

• Typing keyboards for shortcuts and musical typing

• Support for AudioCopy, AudioPaste and AudioShare

• edited May 2016

I tell you what?

My first impression is analogy synth CLARITY, I can only hear it from hardware show on YouTube. These hardwares are what I can not afford.

• The IAPs are for extra presets. Annoyingly one collection is only available via Facebook, which is mightily annoying. Fuck idiotic marketing departments with their idiotic social media whoring. If I want to "connect" I will do it out of choice, but I resent not having access to content because I'm not on Facebook.

The sounds however are great. Soooo FAT, and soooo warm.

• IAP are cheap ,only 3 euros. Textural Points , SONIC MAYHEM and PSYCHOTROPIC Synthesis.3 expansionspack for 9 euros.By this rainy Day this synth, came from nowhere, is a gift of god

• @Goozoon said:
    who made it? i mean coded

Geert Bevin

• edited May 2016

@grego68 said:
    IAP are cheap ,only 3 euros. Textural Points , SONIC MAYHEM and PSYCHOTROPIC Synthesis.3 expansionspack for 9 euros.By this rainy Day this synth, came from nowhere, is a gift of god

Are those just presets or does it add any functionality?

I am pretty excited about this even though I can't buy it. I think I'm gonna research all the modules in Model 15 next.

• Well, at least it's cheaper than a Mother-32 :D
    This is the kind of app that trigger the app-junkie in me that has been quiet for a while...

The UI will get some time to get used to.
    Somehow i feel that we'll be seeing modules added over time.