Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Waiting to be Born

edited August 2013 in Creations

Just to show I am not completely old school, here is a soundscape based around the actual heartbeat of my unborn grandchild. I tried to imagine the monotonous alien environment, with strange sounds set against the rock-steady 156pm beat of the baby, waiting to be born...

Composed in Cubasis on my iPad, using a sample of the heartbeat (provided by my daughter, who is a nurse :) ) with sounds from Nave and Alchemy...

Comments

• Lovely and congrats!

• amazing sample... needs some badass beats on top tho...

• @JangoMango: Thanks! Yes, maybe I will add some...unless you would like to? ;)

Meanwhile...
    A follow up to my previous track, 'Waiting to be Born' - thanks to one of my facebook friends who happened to mention that 156bpm was ideal for speed metal!
    Uses the same foetal heartbeat sample but with a frenzy of beats and guitar, perhaps symbolising the trauma of birth ;)