Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My second complete song. Please let me know what you think!

Evening everyone.

Booked today off work to crack on with some music and came up with this song. It's a bit rough in places, especially the bass, but I'm really happy with how it's turned out.
Please have a listen if you have five mins. It's much appreciated.
I used GarageBand for loads of it like the guitars and bass. Also used dm1. And then AUFX Dub to distort the drums. And super manetron.

Thanks!

Comments

• Very nice. It seems to be calling out for lyrics though. And a little more variety with the drums (fills or such) might help.

• Thanks both. Agree with both of your points. I must admit I always struggle with lyrics. And with my singing voice I think it might be unfair to put you good people through that ordeal.
    Cheers.