Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troubles

edited April 2016 in Creations

For Europe x

Comments

• Was in Brussels just a little while back with the Missus and the Boy. Walked the streets for hours every day. Ate chicken and rice, kebabs, chocolate, waffles. Talked to the taxi drivers and the waiters, the people, just people, like everywhere. Decided it was maybe the most underestimated major city in Europe. Scruffy in places, and cool because of that. Not too consciously hip. Have to say I listened to this very loud in the Texas dark and it did a number on me. Good. Going to Amsterdam in a few months. Made our flights today. Looking forward to it.

• Glad u liked it Johnny , it just felt right. Also like your humour on this forum, felt I had to finally put something on this site instead of stalking everyone's comments on what music app to buy

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Was in Brussels just a little while back with the Missus and the Boy. Walked the streets for hours every day. Ate chicken and rice, kebabs, chocolate, waffles. Talked to the taxi drivers and the waiters, the people, just people, like everywhere. Decided it was maybe the most underestimated major city in Europe. Scruffy in places, and cool because of that. Not too consciously hip. Have to say I listened to this very loud in the Texas dark and it did a number on me. Good. Going to Amsterdam in a few months. Made our flights today. Looking forward to it.

I go there quite often for all the wonderful lambic breweries they have. I was supposed to go yesterday with friends in fact, glad we had decided to postpone. Amsterdam is awesome, easily my favorite city in Europe so far. Been 4 times in the last year, and headed back again next month (it's only a 4 hour drive for me).

• @Tarekith: I am having a gig in Amsterdam in May (must look up the dates...), maybe you'd like to come and have a look at the Kmix (and, who knows, I might even let you touch it!!), cheers, t

• Possibly. I'm already going to be there with family at the end of April, not sure I can swing another trip so close to that. Let me know the details though!

• @Tarekith: I will be there from Mai 11th to the 15th, it's a "meet up" for visual performers of any kind (a lot of vjs, but also weird experimenters like myself, and a few iOS-device-handlers...), a nice and very friendly group of people, I attended last year in Rome, and it was very pleasant. Here's the link: http://liveperformersmeeting.net/event/2016-amsterdam/

Don't sweat it, though. Nice, if you can make it, but life has its own way of giving us possibilities...

• @JohnnyGoodyear: of course, invitation goes out to you, too (and everyone who might be around the corner)... . It would be an honor! cheers, t (sorry for being off topic here)

• On topic, thanks @barabajagal, condolences to the families of the victims and wishing for a speedy recovery of the injured.

• @animal said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear: of course, invitation goes out to you, too (and everyone who might be around the corner)... . It would be an honor! cheers, t (sorry for being off topic here)

Very kind. I will be in Amsterdam in June for a week and then down to Andalucia to watch Mrs. Goodyear riding a horse from the shade of a tree....

• @JohnnyGoodyear: i don't know if that's your kind of thang but they got a very nice Hortus Botanicus in Amsterdam.

• @synthandson said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear: i don't know if that's your kind of thang but they got a very nice Hortus Botanicus in Amsterdam.

Might not be for me but the Missus will be all over that. Thanks for the tip.