Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New to the forum/New song

Hi there.

Been using audiobus and various music production apps for a little while now but have only just joined the forum.
I've also just uploaded my first complete song to soundcloud and would live to hear what you guys think.

Here's the link(hope it works)

Cheers

Comments

• Welcome to the forum! Nice happy vibe to this. Look forward to hearing more :)

• Yep, liking this. :)

Welcome!

• Cheers guys.

• love it. and welcome.

• Very nice and again welcome feel free to jump in anywhere and contribute to discussions, ideas, and such....we're pretty friendly round these parts of the world wide web. Nice tune can't wait to hear more from ya!

• edited August 2013

Yes, very chilled sound. Which apps are you used here?

• Nice one @Vineyboy! Welcome!

• Very cool. Welcome aboard.

• Thanks everyone. Lovely welcome.

I think I used ielectribe for the initial drums. Either that or Dm1. Sampled some handclaps and the film dialogue in GarageBand, which I used to record the track and the guitars too. Used Thor for the background synth and bassline, igrand piano and Vio for the vocals. Think that's the lot.

Working over 8 tracks was a real struggle though so have just downloaded Auria for next time.