Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Redsky trk and vid

Been a while since I've put any music out in to the world. Album coming eventually. Made this one with Sector, Samplr, Animoog, iFretless brass, apedelay amongst other.

Comments

• @RedSkyLullaby

My kind of biscuits (and I like biscuits).

Appreciate that the percussion/drums didn't arrive until 3 mins in. Made me realize how trained I've become...kept expecting them....kept expecting them... a nice palette of sounds and the minimalism had me really listening to each noise as it came along. Another good lesson in patience and that less, if not always more, is certainly a thing of value unto itself...

• edited March 2016

Good stuff.

Was this an existing video you used or did you create with software?

EDIT: Just saw video info on last frame.

• A masterclass. There's so much space in that track. Wish I knew how to do that. I tend to cram everything into the first minute of my songs. I wish I could get inside your head and take a look around. I'm sure there's stuff in there you'd forgotten you had that I could use.

• @AndyE said:
    A masterclass. There's so much space in that track. Wish I knew how to do that. I tend to cram everything into the first minute of my songs. I wish I could get inside your head and take a look around. I'm sure there's stuff in there you'd forgotten you had that I could use.

Funny if somewhat creepy notion :)

@RedSkyLullaby What BPM is that Sir? Sounds too quick for 80. 70/75?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @RedSkyLullaby

My kind of biscuits (and I like biscuits).

Appreciate that the percussion/drums didn't arrive until 3 mins in. Made me realize how trained I've become...kept expecting them....kept expecting them... a nice palette of sounds and the minimalism had me really listening to each noise as it came along. Another good lesson in patience and that less, if not always more, is certainly a thing of value unto itself...

Thanks. Now I'm craving Custard Creams, nothing but damn "Cookies" here in states.
    Trying to be minimal but I struggle to not pile too many things in. Ended up compromising at a kind of complexly layered minimalism

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Good stuff.

Was this an existing video you used or did you create with software?

EDIT: Just saw video info on last frame.

Thanks. Yes a creative commons bit I found totally soundtrackless on vimeo by this German design studio. Very mesmerising

• @AndyE said:
    A masterclass. There's so much space in that track. Wish I knew how to do that. I tend to cram everything into the first minute of my songs. I wish I could get inside your head and take a look around. I'm sure there's stuff in there you'd forgotten you had that I could use.

Thanks for the kind words. You are welcome to take a tour inside my head if you can find a way in. Mainly cobwebs and fluffy unicorns. In leiu of that you can play around with my iVCS3 and thor presets

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyE said:

85 or 170 depending how much coffee you've had

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyE said:

Hmm. Way quicker than I thought. Must be my slow ears etc.

I need to look out for your Thor presets now I now how to load the things :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RedSkyLullaby said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyE said:

Hmm. Way quicker than I thought. Must be my slow ears etc.

I need to look out for your Thor presets now I now how to load the things :)

Actually had brain fart it was Nave presets. I have made alot of Thor sounds though so maybe http://thesoundtestroom.com/redskylullaby-nave-bank/

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Actually had brain fart it was Nave presets. I have made alot of Thor sounds though so maybe http://thesoundtestroom.com/redskylullaby-nave-bank/

I was just thinking of you again, going through a number of the Thor presets posted earlier. Many average, some very, very good. It is more of an art than I had been smart enough to give proper credit for....