Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Love Frequency "blessed by the sun" gadget track

Hey

Forgive my silence..been very busy..apologies and thanks to those who commented on my last track on SOTMC, i couldnt get to replying, but will try harder on here as im slowing down with work.

Even though it dont say so on SC ( cause i cant get into the acc), my artist name is now "love frequency" and im taking a slightly different aporoach. 100 percent gadget as always even though i did buy iSpark which i love but is quite glitchy. Im still going for deep atmospherics but slowing the bpm down to 100-110 and going for even more spiritual and meditative vibes.

This could be chillstep or dub techno..who knows..who cares lol

Looking forward to your feedback on this wip!

Thanks

Comments