Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some stuff for mind escaping (i hope)

edited August 2013 in Creations

Another deep ambient piece with a cinematic touch...cinebient!
I used here following apps: AlchemyMobile (as main sound source), BeatMaker2 as DAW for mixdown, NanoStudio for sample manipulation. Some Audiobus sessions of course, mostly with NanoStudio in the input, AUFX:Dub in the effect slot (i wish there where at least 3;) and AudioReverb in the output (after trying a lot i find out that this reverb app works best with lots of sounds together). Here we go:
http://m.soundcloud.com/galaxyexplorer/in-the-arms-of-the-universe

Comments

• I needed that...my mind isn't what it used to be. ;-) Great sound @Galaxyexplorer!

• Lol, I thought it was spam at first. +1 for Great sound.

• Thank's guys... he he, perhaps because i "spamed" out a lot tracks last few month. But now i sorted most of them (again) out and just let the tracks stay which fits in a future project. I also thought it's time to slow it down a bit. Means i will take more time than the usual 2 hours to create full tracks. And i will also upload/create just 1 (or perhaps 2) tracks a month. When i think about that i started making music first time in my life about 2 1/2 years and i made over 100 tracks... way too much ;)
    However, sorry for my many postings and (now) dead links... will change that in the future. Have some things going on....
    Cheers and a nice weekend to all!

• Lol It was the title of post and we got slammed with spam last night.

• Correction:

Getting slammed

And I love ur music G Ex !

• Love the clarity and depth of the track. Amazing even on iPhone headset

• Another great track, @Galaxyexplorer. Your tracks are excellent examples of what can be done with just an iPhone.

• Very, very nice! Are those opera-like vocal sounds coming from Alchemy?

• Thank's again everybody :)
    @TCM: In most of my tracks i used Alchemy as sound source for such sounds, yes! But i also like to use layered formant sounds to creating such sounds. Once i started with a sample i made in Animoog and after playing with a lot effects in Audiobus Sessions and NanoStudio FX on it.... i was surprised myself that it sounded at the end like some deep angelic choirs. Learning by doing ;). Often i have no plan what i do until i hear the result lol!