Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm in the game, my first track: sunday

edited March 2016 in Creations

Long time lurker, been reading and learning from all the good folks here.

Used Cubasis, iSEM, and a few flanger and reverbs fx. My training wheels track. All feedback welcome.

Comments

• Looks like your balance is pretty good. Might be time for the training wheels to come off. You might want to take a look at Song Of The Month Club.

• For a first track, that is impressive. Look forward to hearing more from you.

• Nice! 808 State vibe into New Order! (That is a compliment by the way. 2 great Manchester/Salford bands from my home town)! :) Welcome to the club :)

• Very good. Good solid drums and good mix. IMO.

• @AndyE said:
    For a first track, that is impressive. Look forward to hearing more from you.

@AlterEgo_UK said:
    Nice! 808 State vibe into New Order! (That is a compliment by the way. 2 great Manchester/Salford bands from my home town)! :) Welcome to the club :)

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Very good. Good solid drums and good mix. IMO.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Looks like your balance is pretty good. Might be time for the training wheels to come off. You might want to take a look at Song Of The Month Club.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.